IT'S TIME TO GROW BIG!
Entrepreneur Hyderabad is a two-day event packed with perspective building insight, training, coaching and mentoring for small businesses during their critical start-up years and getting ready to take up growth challenge.
- 10:15 - 11:30 | Inaugural SessionThe Great Entrepreneurial Vision India 2020
- Start-up India, Stand-up India: Giving Wings to New Ideas
- How fast can Start-ups grow? Transforming the speed and scale of entrepreneurship
- Enterprise strategy & policy developments: Government's role in fostering entrepreneurship
- Leadership in action: Building Businesses for growth and sustainability
- Stepping into the Global Marketplace-Expanding your business & Open New Markets
- Making India an easier place to do business: What changes will it take
- Mega Trends that are disrupting existing Industries and creating new ones
- Economic Growth and Closing the Skills Gap: A call of Government and Business
- Opportunities in Government and Corporate Contracts
- 11:30 - 12:30 | Session 1How To Launch Your Startup:
- How to find your `entrepreneurial sweet spot`. Finding the best business idea for you.
- Qualifying the idea: What risks should be considered when launching your startup?
- Identifying High Growth & Habit Forming Products for Starting –up: Business Ideas to inspire the next generation
- Business Planning Processes: Resource Assessment & Opportunity Evaluation
- How scalable is it for you to launch new products or offering?
- What is the best launch strategy for a startup?
- 12:30 - 13:30 | Session 2Early Funding Business Landscape 2016- 17 - Raising Capital From Early Stage Investors
- How early funding investors screen & evaluate opportunities
- Capitology : How to Capture the Attention of Investors, Customers and Users
- Return on Connections: Topping your ability to Influence & The ability to reach more people
- Apples or Oranges: Debt or Equity
- Negotiating a term sheet /valuing and structuring deals
- Franchise Funding: Funding of proven formats at Start up stage
- Where are the Big Opportunities: The sectors that are right place to put your dollar
- 14:30 - 15:30 | Session 3The Trends And Technologies That Will Impact On Business In 2016 - 2017
- Is your business future proof via technology
- THE hard decision of adaptability to software
- Why Modern SMEs are investing heavily in IT & ITES to compete in domestic markets.
- How to choose the right technology for business growth?
- The cloud and the internet of (really important) things
- Franchise Store analysis on your mobile: Handling 100s of stores via technology support
- 15:30 - 16:30 | Session 4The Retail Summit
- How, When, Where and Why is Consumer Buying Across the Country
- How are New Age Retailers building successful and aspirational brands in their markets?
- Winning Over the Store less Generation: How Ecommerce & Mobile Commerce will Influence and Drive Retail
- The New Business Models in Retail as Brands go Omni channel
- Brand partnerships: Which model are retailers using
- Upcoming trends in fashion: Are consumers favoring subtlety over extraversion?
- How will Retailers need to be consistently innovative in introducing breakthrough stores
- 16:30 - 17:00 | Session 5The e-Commerce advantage for a Business:
- How & Why to take your Business Online
- How do you Build a multichannel set-up as Pure Play Retailer and Dealers/Distributor
- Launch your own online direct-to-consumer (DTC) sales channel or be at the market place
- Diverse India: Translation & website musts for business success
- Key Learning’s from a select band of Indian Ecommerce companies who successfully “Went Viral”
- Exploring the future of e-tail online and mobile – the next five years
The Ecosystem For Start-Up Entrepreneurship And Business Growth 2016- Driving Into The Future
Time: 10:15 am - 11:30 am
Opportunity Identification And Business Planning
Time: 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
A Conversation With Investors And Entrepreneurs
Time: 12:30 pm - 13:30 pm
Time: 14:30 pm - 15:30 pm
New Relationship Between Consumers & Retail Brands
Time: 15:30 pm - 16:30 pm
Omni-channel & its emerging opportunity in retail.
Time: 16:30 am - 17:00 pm
- 10:30 - 11:30 | Session 1What’s Cooking In Food Business
- Food business brands to watch out for 2015- 2016
- The science of investing and the art of managing international food brands in India
- Strategies to maximizing revenue & profitability for restaurant franchisees
- Sweet dishes: Side Dishes: Small Bites, Big Flavors, The small format Profitable business!!
- 11:30 - 12:30 | Session 2The Rising Tide Of Edupreneurs Changing The Future Of Education Business
- K-12 Education Investment: Big Investment – Big Returns
- Why are women entrepreneurs most suitable business candidates for Early Learning
- A Busi0ness case for Digitization: Leveraging New and Old Technologies into for Today’s Education Business Models
- Skill Development &Vocational education: Taping the new opportunities & delivering scalable models
- 12:30 - 13:30 | Session 3From Start-Up To Scale-Up:
- Super Growth: What drives the modern-day entrepreneur?
- Building a winning team: How do you design an optimal working environment?
- Putting a Rocket Up It: what it takes to double your business in 12 months
- What can VC’s done for your Business &How are the demands and expectations of founders changing?
- 14:30 - 15:30 | Session 4Venturing Into Healthcare, Beauty & Wellness
- The Uber for Health: The arrival of on-demand healthcare.
- What are the latest trends and what’s coming next for fitness + wellness
- How are consumers making more informed lifestyle decisions then before
- Too much information: Does the range of Beauty & wellness Business concepts (Products/services) empower or imperil the consumer?
- To what degree will the rise of tech change the traditional Business models
- Integrated approach to Beauty + Wellness: What's hot, what can be adapted
- Will Wellness become a part of primary healthcare?
- 15:30 - 16:00 | Session 5Legal & Compliance Landscape For Start-Ups
- Do I form a Private limited, LLP, Partnership?
- Understanding legal and regulatory framework governing your business.
- Key takeaways of the Startup action plan released by PM
- Critical legal aspects of contracts, founders’ agreement and fund raising.
- 16:00 - 16:30 | Session 6Keynote On Driving Profitability In Early Stage Ventures
Time: 10:30 am - 11:30 pm
Time: 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
How To Think Big, Aim High To Grow Your Business
Time: 12:30 pm - 13:30 pm
Time: 14:30 pm - 15:30 pm
Time: 15:30 pm - 16:00 pm
Mr. Suresh ChitturiManaging Director, Srinivasa Hatcheries Ltd.
Ms. Anu AcharyaCEO, Mapmygenome.in
Mr. Naunihal Singh, CEO, Strands Salons
Mr. Ananth Rao Chairman, Focus Ventures
Mr. Pradeep Mittal Chairman, Goose Technologies Pvt Ltd
Mr. Griffith David Managing Director, Habanero Foods International
Mr. G Sampath Kumar General Manager, SIDBI, Hyderabad
Ms. Rekha Lahoti Chairperson, FICCI - FLO Hyderabad Chapter
Mr. Ravindra Modi Managing Director, Hyderabad Food Products Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Srinivas Kollipara Founder & COO, T-Hub Foundation
Mr. Rahul Garg Founder & CEO, Moglix
Mr. Siddharth Shanker Head, Uber Central
Mr. Kiran Gali Founder & CEO, NumberMall
Mr. Safir Adeni MD, Ineda Venture Group
Mr. S K Rathor Founder & MD, SANFORT Group of Schools
Mr. Sudhanshu Tripathi Lead of Corporate Strategy, Cyient
Mr. Suresh Challa President, TiE Hyderabad & Director, SSPDL Ltd.
Ms. Preeti Kwatra Director, Petals PreSchools Club
Ms. Rachna Agarwal Educationist & Centre Head, T.I.M.E. Kids.
Ms. Rashida Adenwala Co-Founder & Partner, R&A Associates
Mr. Avinash Bharwani Vice President, Jetking Infotrain Limited
Mr. Nischal Narayanam Managing Director, Nischals Smart Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Puneet Kapoor Director, BigChemist.com
Mr. Charan Reddy Director, KRD Exports Pvt Ltd. (Roman Island)
Mr. Ambarish Gupta CEO & Founder, Knowlarity Communications
Mr. Dharamveer Chouhan CEO & Co-founder, Zo Rooms
Mr. Sandeep Penumatsa Co-Founder, Hello Curry
Mr. Murali Bukkapatnam Managing Director & CEO, Domestic Workforce Service Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Vijay Pratap Kushvaha MD & CEO, Ayurvita Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Sulakshan Kumar Co-Founder & CEO, MySmartPrice
Mr. Ashish Kaushik Co founder, Regrob.com
Mr. G. Raghu Babu Founder Partner, R&A Associates
Mr. Sateesh Andra, Managing Director, Endiya Partners
Mr. Mohammed Abubakr Founder & CEO, BookMEDS
Dr. Vijayalakshmi Goodapati Founder, Mirrors Spa & Salon
Ms. Arshiya Afsar Co-Founder and Executive Director, Iris Educare Ltd.
Ms. Upasana Kameneni Managing Director, Apollo Life & Wellness
Mr. Chaitanya Kumar Chairman & Managing Director, The Chocolate Room
Mr. Varun Mohandru Founder, Santwissen Technology
KEY TAKE AWAYS
- How to recognize a business opportunity or identify a feasible business idea.
- Creative techniques to extend expand and further a business idea.
- How to create an actionable business plan.
- Key skill sets for early-stage entrepreneurship.
- How to structure terms and conditions between entrepreneurs and external investors.
- Basic working models for customer, market and competitor analysis.
- How to establish formats of decision-making, execution and action oriented management with process that encourages entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Recruitment, team building and management processes suitable for new ventures.
- What it takes to have a successful "brand" and how to create and grow your "brand" for potential opportunities.
- Scaling up possibilities in start-up companies.
- Developing your business talents, capabilities, leadership, and skills as a business owner.
- Rub shoulders with industry leaders, VCs and entrepreneurs
- Discover the business-critical innovations that are shaping and scaling startups.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Prospective, emerging and existing businesses
- Enterprises looking at funding
- Businesses looking at JVs, alliances and tie-ups
- Enterprise Professionals
- Business Consultants and Analysts
- Product led enterprises
- Service Led enterprises
- Chain store operators
- policy makers and Business Associations
- Real estate business owners
- Retail and B-Schools students
THE PITCH ROOM
After delivering 6 successful editions, The Pitch Room is back with its 7th edition with an aim to simplify business funding and investing needs. More than 150 businesses have participated in this action-packed business event.
- Angel funding and venture capital for your business
- Opportunity to present to investors at the event
- Radically increase your chances of receiving funding
- Comprehensive and elegant online pitch deck
- Assessment Report on investment worthiness of your venture
- Shortlisted ventures get feedback in one-on-one session
- Networking opportunity with India's top investors
- Post event support in connecting with mentors, investors
- An ALL ACCESS PASS to Entrepreneur Hyderabd 2016 conference
Copyright © 2016 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.
Powered by :