|DAY 1 - AUGUST 17, 2021
|09:15 - 09:30
Ritu Marya, Editor-in-Chief, Franchise India Media, Entrepreneur Media (India & APAC)
| 10:00 - 10:30
Building a New Digital Ecosystem
What will be the post-pandemic digital ecosystem?
How do we ensure that we’re creating an inclusive digital ecosystem?
The facets of digital in business with the latest thinking on innovation within digital.
Dr. Jitendra Singh, Hon’ble Minister of State, Prime Minister's Office, Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances, Department of Atomic Energy & Department of Space
| 10:30- 11:00
Privacy of Data or Democratization of Data
Is the Right to Data a Human Right?
Human rights are a key component of our modern international order. Our personal data has never been more vulnerable. A discussion on whether the human rights regime needs to be updated to account for these changes and to better protect our digital and personal data.
Sridhar Vembu, Founder & CEO, Zoho Corp
|11:00 - 12:00
STAGE 1: Deeptech: The Impact on Future
Artificial Intelligence I Machine Learning I Automation I Data
Keynote: The key tech trends for 2021 and beyond
Aakrit Vaish, Co-Founder & CEO, Haptik
AI, robotics and the future of design
The Future of AI assistants
Machine Learning: How AI systems will accomplish everyday tasks efficiently
- AI & Automation: How different industries (Healthcare, Retail, Agriculture, Banking, Government ) are avoiding the pitfalls to ensure a successful AI-driven transformation.
- How AI and new cloud technologies can reduce the chaos of collaboration and work management in order to build a thriving workforce.
- How blockchain could transform a wide variety of industries.
Swapnil Jain, Co-Founder & CEO, Observe.AI
Manish Singhal, Founding Partner, Pi Ventures
Nimrit Parekh, Founder & CEO, Apna
Sandeep Bhargava, Managing Director, Asia Pacific and Japan, Rackspace Technology
||Keynote: Beerud Sheth, Co-founder & CEO, Gupshup
| 12:00 -13:00
STAGE 2: The Future of Society
Mobility I Logisitcs I Agritech I Cleantech
Keynote : Changing the way live and consume
T.V. Mohandas Pai, Chairman, 3one4 Capital, Co-Founder & Chairman, Aarin Capital & Chairman, Manipal Global Education
Keynote: Sudhir Sethi, Founder & Chairman, Chiratae Ventures
- Climate Change: The New Energy & Renewable Energy
- What is Inside the Next generation of Urban Mobility
- Agritech– Beyond Food to Health and speed
Krishna Kumar, Founder & CEO, CropIn Technology Solutions
Rakesh Jain, CEO, Rajdeep Traders
STAGE 3: The Future of FinTech
Payments I Trading I Lending I Banking I Insuretech
Keynote: Building a cashless society to democratize households of all income levels
- The Democratization of Banking
- Paytech: How Payment landscapes are changing
- How Funding and Trading Platforms are looking to change
- Alternative Credit: The way we seek credit has changed
- How is insuretech disrupting the insurance industry?
- Is India Ready for Crypto
Vijay Kumar Co-founder & Principal Officer, Digit Insurance
Madhusudan E, Co-Founder & CEO, KreditBee
Anand Kumar Bajaj, Founder, MD & CEO, PayNearby
Rajesh Raju, Managing Director, Kalaari Capital
|DAY 2 - AUGUST 18, 2021
||KEYNOTE : DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF INDIA
Harsh Mariwala, Founder & Chairman, Marico
| 11:00- 12:00
STAGE 4: The Future of Work
SAAS I Digital Transformation I Cybersecurity I peopletech I
Keynote DOING DIGITAL: Infusing tech into business
- Supercharging Communication and Productivity
- How will you be working in 2025?
- How to actively align workforces and accelerate business performance with connected content.
- How Cloud computing, big data , customer service ,sales & marketing and enterprise tech changing
- Would 2021 truly set in the Hybrid Office? What have we learned about remote working? Will the hybrid model work in a SaaS culture?
- HR Tech Is 9-5 culture finished forever? creation of a better working environment?
STAGE 5: The Future of Consumer tech
IOT I Ecommerce & D2C I Gaming I Customer Experience
Fireside Chat: The Era of the Consumer :Key trends to look out for in the customer experience in 2021.
Yuvraj Singh, Cricketer
- How gaming is defying audience convention and reshaping entertainment.
- How should we be educating our Future Generations
- How D2C will change FMCG and consumer Behaviour forever
Aprameya Radhakrishna, Co Founder & CEO, Koo
Raghav Chandra, Co-Founder, Urban Company
Rajesh Sawhney, Founder, GSF Accelerator
|13:00 - 14:00
STAGE 6: The Future of HealthTech
Keynote: What have we learned from the Pandemic? How to secure the health of India, and how technology will play an important role
- How health tech can make Healthcare Cheaper
- The intersection of data and healthcare- Bringing Doctors, patients, Pharmaceuticals on the same page
- how cancer care is poised to change for the better forever
Sandeep Singhal, Co-Founder & Managing Director, Nexus Venture Partners
Suresh Venkataraya, CEO, AWAK Technologies
|13:00-14:00 (Parallel session)
Start up Kick off
Girish Shivani, Co-Founder, Executive Director & Fund Manager, YourNest Venture
Vishal Gandhi - Founder Director & CEO- BIORx Venture
Vipul Patel, Partner- seed investing, CIIE.CO
Shreyansh Singhal, AVP, Ankur Capital Fund
Harish Talreja, VP, Lightbox Ventures
Abhilash Sethi, Principal, Omnivore Partners
Keynote: Technology (& Cloud) as a force to drive Innovation
Puneet Chandok, President, AWS India and South Asia (AISPL)