Startups are the most progressive businesses around. They encourage creativity, and individuality and are devoid of hierarchy. However, all this comes at the cost of risks, poor work-life balance and ESOPs in lieu of a good salary. While these new-age businesses have opened up massive job opportunities, unlike SMEs, job security in the startup world is still an elusive concept.
- Working for startups Vs working for SMEs and corporates
- Pros and cons of working in a startup environment
- Room for creativity, initiative, and entrepreneurial spirits to express themselves
- Job opportunities in new and unique domains
- Startup segments that have aced the hiring game
- Living with constant Hiring & Firing cycles